Sunday, January 17, 2010

Quarterly Mystery Quilt Saturday






Next Saturday, Jan. 23, 2010, I will be hosting a mystery quilt project in my home. This is an all day event from 9:00 - 4:00 with lunch provided. The cost is $20.00, which includes the pattern, personal instruction and some yummy soup for lunch.  I have three machines available to be used by students. Please let me know if you need the use of a machine when you RSVP. This pattern is a personal design of mine. You will have a twin size quilt top when you are finished. If you take the class you also get a 20% discount on my machine quilting services for this quilt. Please do not feel that you have to enlist my quilting services. This is just a special discount I give to students. Sign-up deadline is Friday, Jan. 22 at 10:00. Please e-mail me your reservation  nikkitty@nikkittyquilts.com  If there is a large response I will run a second class the following weekend. 




Supply list:
1 jelly roll of fabric ( 40 - 2.5 inch strips that coordinate.) This needs to be a colorful jellyroll for the quilt to have a nice contrast. 
2 yards of background ( It will look nice if it is from the same collection but is not a must.)
1 spool of matching thread. 
A smile! 

1 comment: