Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Another Great Adventure in Odyssey!!



I hope this is not the first time you have heard about this great collection of character building stories. Tyndale House Publishers has provided me with a complimentary copy of the newest album for me to review.  Our family has been long time fans.  Episode 51 is no exception. It is packed with great stories.  There is stories about all kinds of things kids face each day.  I find that more than just the kids enjoy these stories. My husband and I enjoy listening with our kids in the car. These adventures lead us to have some great discussions and learning moments. Whit introduces his newest invention The Inspiration Station. Some kinks need to be worked out but I am sure Eugene is up to the challenge.  There is some new characters introduced in the this album.  I think they are going to be great in the mix. The old favorites are there in all there hairless glory. Hehee ( You have to listen to understand that one.) 
Here is just a sample of some of the great stories: 

  • dealing with clutter as a family
  • bullies and how revenge can hurt more than just the intended target
  • responsibility in taking care of pets
  • take a step back into time to learn about the Jubliee singers from Fredrick Douglas himself
  • good intentions are not always welcomed 
  • a wedding , sort of! ( learn a little about another cultures wedding traditions and the value of family.)
If you haven't listened to an Adventure in Odyssey before this would be a great one to start with. 






No comments:

Post a Comment