Monday, May 25, 2009

Lasagna Soup

Tonight I was tired after a day of cleaning. I wanted to make something at home but I was not interested in spending a lot of time in the kitchen. This recipe is another one of those staple recipes I keep the ingredients for in my pantry. I received this recipe from a good friend of mine back in Kansas. This recipe takes a few minutes to throw together.

Lasagna Soup

1 Lasagna dinner kit 
1 can of diced tomatoes
1 pkg of hamburger meat
2 cups of frozen corn 
5 cups of  hot water 
1/3 cup of grateed parmessan cheese
1 cup of zucchini (optional)

Brown hamburger with onion and garlic or however you brown hamburger. I do this in the bottom of my soup pot and then I add the other ingredients that way I don't dirty multiple dishes. When the burger is brown I add the water, tomatoes, corn and the seasoning packet from the dinner kit. I let this simmer on the stove for 30 minutes. 5 minutes before serving I add the noodles from the kit, zucchini and the cheese. When the noodles are done enjoy this with your whole family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment