Saturday, December 4, 2010

Handmade Christmas gift ideas

I love to spend time looking thru tutorials online for inspiration. I have made quite a few things since I  happened upon this great creative outlet a little over a year ago. I used many different ones last year to help me make some special homemade gifts for family and friends. Over the last year I have taken the time to compile a list of my favorites. Or I could call it wishlist of the many things I would like to make.  I have been asked numerous times to share my list. I don't mind sharing it even though I add to it almost daily. If you make any of the great things listed be sure to thank the ones who wrote the tutorial. What makes blogs so appealing to me is the willingness of so many ladies and men to share their creative ideas. So without further ado I give you THE LIST! Enjoy!! 

Quilting tutorials Links

piped binding

gathered clutch

bright hope Blocks

beach bag and towel all in one

scrappy Stars quilt

lunch bag

patchwork wrist pouch

denim skirt

painting with kids

buttercup bag

cloth softies book tutorial

lawn chair quilts

play diaper bag

Quiet book

Bento box jelly roll quilt

bucket bag

Snuggly Squares Baby Quilt (Layer Cake)

sleep mask

alphabet rocks

storybook puzzle blocks

poochie bag

friend bag

cart caddy

fabric basket

Snowman candy bars

word blocks

picture box

piano bag

great recipes for the holidays

chef's hat

pencil bag

messanger bag

pencil case


laundry soap

flower pin cushion

coffee photo sleeve

fabric potato head

ruffled skirt

decorative pins

ipod cover


boxy pouch

bento box quilt

double hourglass blocks

mini zippered bag

paper snowflakes


hedgehog pincushion

stuffed animal

two sided apron


marshmellow gun

travel pillow case


Eye mask

felt food

candy bags

shopping bags

cute pincushion

puffy pouch

cardboard stars

rag rug

spider web quilt


pot holder wallet

Shoulder bag

lined zipper pouch

bag with zipper on front.

metal top clutch

table runner

juice pouch pencil case

binky clips

handmade flowers

crayon bag


oven mitts

crochet flower magnets

lollipop cookies

fabric card and envelope

baby Mac quilt

Stacked coins quilt

ruffle top


machine cathedral windows.

lunch bag

tutorial round up

tank top tote

Ironing board cover

small purse

flower tote

bloom quilt

Royal icing

Shopping Bag

easy square baby quilt

kids car mat

disappering nine patch I Spy

shopping bag out of a T-shirt

potato bag

bag sew along

flower cupcakes

1/2 yard bag

Love bird

Stroller bag

Hexie pincushion


play mat

monster pillow

oragami folded bag

recycled field bag

small messenger bag


box pouch

fat quarter bag

drawstring bag

house pouch

tiny treat bags

snow globe soap

mug rug

lunch money cuff

mushroom lunch bag

trinket bags

kitchen towel apron

hair wrap towel

various bag sizes

Please remember that these are for personal use only. You can not make any of these items to resell without permission from the artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment