Saturday, February 6, 2010

Letter Challenge!

I was reading thru some of my favorite blogs yesterday. I came across Block Lotto. This is a virtual block of the month. This year they are doing some non traditional piecing methods. They call it liberated piecing. For February they are free piecing words of affection. I thought this was a great variation to paper piecing letters or doing standard piecing. I thought I should give it a try.  Instead of making a word a love I made a name of someone I love. You can find instructions for the wacky type of piecing on Tanya's blog.
I am going to now send this to Celine and challenge her to make something out of it and send me a pic so I can post it. She has not been able to sew much since she went back home to Switzerland so this should give her the boost she needs.

If you try this type of piecing please send me a pic so I can see your spin on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment