Saturday, November 21, 2009


I have completed my second block for the $5.00 quilt project at my local quilt shop Sew Much Fun. I really like the fabrics we are using. Batiks have such a fresh look to me. I have been using Thangles on this project to make it a little easier for me. The only draw back is that I use a little more fabric then they give us in our kit. I had to buy an oops packet at the shop which has 1/2 yard of background along with a 10 inch square of all the fabrics we will be using. So as of today my $5.00 quilt has cost me $30.00. That is not too bad. We will see as I go along if the total increases.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats! You are the winner of our little contest to win a copy of Cookie Craft! Please email me your address (using the "contact us" form on our blog)and I will ship the book right away! Jacinda from Prudent Baby

    YAY!

    PS. Gorgeous Quilts! I wish I had the patience (and talent.)

    ReplyDelete